Bottle art-Tutorial- Tissue decoupage on a bottle-Part 2
Last post , I have shared how to prepare a bottle for bottle art. This is the continuation of the same post. This post how to apply the printed tissue on a bottle. Materials required are listed in the previous post.
3. Apply decoupage glue , all over the bottle.
Let it dry for sometime.
4. Cut the tissue for the required size and place it on the bottle, where the design is required.
5. Take some water in a cup. Immerse sponge in the water , take out and squeeze.
6. Now slowly dab the design with the wet sponge. Start it from one end, and finish it on the other end. Don’t use too much of water. This might tear the tissue.
7. Now you can apply one more layer of decoupage glue and the required paint to finish the design.
This is how it looks , after I applied color and decoupage glue.
Learning many new forms of arts and crafts. Soon will share about those, will also share tutorials.
-Love, laugh and live the life to the fullest,